Complaint Review: SilverLeaf Resort,

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 29, 2010

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
SilverLeaf Resort,
1221 Riverbend Ste. 120 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-544-8468
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

SilverLeaf Resort,I enter into a into a deceptive contract with out consult of a Attorney fof advice Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: LOOK IT UP ON THE RIP OFF REPORT AND CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY

I have not only filed this Grievance with Wells Fargo Bank and BBB of Ft. Worth, TX but with SilverLeaf Resorts, Inc. as well. In fact, the huff and puff sell agents at Silver Leaf Resort clealy express those three trips would be free, since I am buying into the Silver Leaf Resort.

The huff and puff sell agents next express my Monthly payments of $125.01 would not be increase. A fact shows in January 15, 2007 or February 15, 2007 there was an Monthly increase to $127.51 on my credit card. My credit card stopped all payments to SiverLeaf Resort.

In fact, one of their travel agent Casablanca Express also trick me out of a $95.00 money order in addition, to a $224.00 to my credit card on February 23, 2007. The other travel agent Spirit Incentives all has hidden charges for the trip from Galveston, TX and the trip to San Juan, Puerto Rica. However, I did not sent any funds to Spirit Incentives base on lost funds with Casablanca Express.

In short, I lost over $319.00 with Casablanca Express and about $1,435.05 with SilverLeaf Resort a total of $1,754.05 with both firms. Yes, I was a fool with out consult of an Attorney for advice. The Sell agents shows me how big of a fool I was by enter into a deceptive contract. I can not and will not be a farther fool with this SilverLeaf Resort, Inc.

Your assistance is greatly by allowing me to report this injustice on your web.

Honor
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SilverLeaf-Resort/Dallas-Texas-75247/SilverLeaf-ResortI-enter-into-a-into-a-deceptive-contract-with-out-consult-of-a-Attorney-254229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SilverLeaf Resort,

LOOK IT UP ON THE RIP OFF REPORT AND CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I NOTICED A CRAIGSLIST AD ONLINE WHERE SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE SILVER LEAF RESORTS WAS TRYING TO HIRE OLDER DISTINGUISHED-LOOKING, HANDSOME MEN WITH AN AIR OF AUTHORITY, PREFERABLY ACTORS OR FORMER ACTORS  FOR SALES JOBS.

I POSTED THIS ON RIP OFF REPORT BUT THINK I MISSPELLED SILVER LEAF SO YOU MIGHT NOT FIND IT IN THE SEARCH ENGINE.

IF THEY ARE HIRING ACTORS, THEN THE WHOLE THING IS SOMEWHAT OF A STAGED PRODUCTION. IT IS SIMPLY NOT REAL.

I WONDER IF THEY SERVED ALCOHOL LIKE THEY USUALLY DO AT THOSE SALES PITCHES TO CLOUD YOUR JUDGMENT OR WHETHER ONE OF THOSE HANDSOME ACTORS MADE ALL SORTS OF UNSPOKEN  BUT IMPLIED AND UNWRITTEN PROMISES TO YOU IF YOU WOULD JUST SIGN THE LINE...

THESE GUYS ARE APPARENTLY GOOD.

ALWAYS CHECK WITH RIP OFF REPORT IN THE SEARCH ENGINE AT THE UPPER RIGHT HAND TOP OF THE PAGE!

THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU JUST CANNOT DO ON THE CHEAP!

AND IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO  BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS.