Complaint Review: SilverWolf ent

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: sara — saint cloud Minnesota United States of America
SilverWolf ent
601 9th Ave No. Saint Cloud, Minnesota United States of America

SilverWolf ent Lynn Earl Willaims This joke ruined my wedding. he meesed up EVERTHING! Saint Cloud, Minnesota

*Author of original report: Warrant issued for his arrest

*Author of original report: Right Lynn

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From The Owner Of Silver Wolf Entertainment

This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this guy did not check his equipment in the 4 hrs of being at my venue. The whole wedding party walking down the aisle music was not what he was paid to play, it was all his on hand back up. I had to angerly walk to the "Wedding March" song, I was not happy. During the ceremony he stumbled over what he was saying and even forgot the Unity Candle lighting. I had to tell him after the ceremony that he forgot it. During dinner this joke played blarring music through his speakers rather than the venues surround sound. This music was "getting it on" music, far from dinner music. This joke also forgot some family dance songs and the ones he did remember to play he screwed up by never announcing them or restarting the song once the family members got to the dance floor. [continued below]....
..... This guy even had his girlfriend show up in time to eat. She was never there to assist him, than to get a free meal. After she was full she sat on the floor in my small hallway as those invited to the wedding had to walk around her. This joke played 11 of the 71 songs he was paid to play.
    As I have been finding out, my wedding is not the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or so on wedding he has ruined this year already.
     I took this joke to court and won. He never showed up. I still would have won if he did, because what excuses could he have for thinking it was even ok to ruin my wedding and get away with it. I feel sorry for those people that have no idea and hire him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SilverWolf-ent/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-56301/SilverWolf-ent-Lynn-Earl-Willaims-This-joke-ruined-my-wedding-he-meesed-up-EVERTHING-Sai-914554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SilverWolf ent

Warrant issued for his arrest

AUTHOR: saraosun - (United States of America)

As of January 14th, 2013 Lynn Williams the owner of Silverwolf ent did not show up for another court case due to being sued for ruining my wedding. A warrant has been issued for his arrest. He now will get picked up, have to bail out and again attend court. This is more money out of his pocket in the long run. If this crook thought even once that he can steal peoples money and not care what he does to ruin their wedding, he has met the wrong lady!  Lynn...I know you get this as an update rebuttal, and I want you to know that what you did to ruin my wedding has left me very angry at you and a vow to myself and other brides that I will not let them feel the way I do and have at their wedding ruined by you. If I had a back up I would have fired you like I said at the rehearsal of my wedding. You will pay for what you have done. As you see Lynn...avoiding court has gotten you no where than in jail again. You are a crook and have no care for what you have done to many weddings and other events you have done. Your name is out there and people talk, and I will keep talking Lynn. I will always share my story of what you did and did not do that you were paid for at my wedding. Other events and wedding you have ruined may feel like its not worth taking you to court, but if they only knew they are not alone they would change their minds. Enjoy your warrant Lynn, because I enjoyed being there at court Jan 14th, 2013 to see and hear them issue it to you. You cannot get out of this Lynn! I hope the worst for you for what pain you have caused me. I should have sued you for thousands! And tell me this...your girlfriend had no part in the setting up of anything at my wedding...so why did she show up to eat? Free dinner?? Your a scammin crook and act like you entitled to a free meal for her. oh Lynn...is that a knock at your door?? LOL!!!!!

Right Lynn

AUTHOR: saraosun - (United States of America)

Funny...I found out another wedding this guy ruined. Funny when you talk to people and bring his name up and you hear what he did to my wedding at more and more weddings and events this con has done. He can say all he wants but this fool ruined my wedding and I sued him in court. Filed the judgement Friday and will send court papers to get a record of his assets. If I could go back I NEVER would have hired this guy. He has done weddings where I had mine and yet blames the country club. How about accepting your no good at your job or your buddy image express! You have no money for a laywer.

You tried to barter your services on craigslist for a truck and no one fell for that. Its said Lynn has ruined his name in Iowa and came to MN with a new name to ruin peoples lives here. He also owes an old landlord named randy thousands of dollars, a hotel for damage and skipping out on a bill, and other people who sued him. He is all over MN Courts for being sued, been in jail for many things and took down himself on Google because of all the bad reviews he has had. Say all you want Lynn, how about paying what you owe, stop feeding your girlfriend off other peoples expences and go get a real job.

I will see you in court again. And you are a con, your full of lies, bad business and rip people off. You wait...I am encourging another couple to sue you! I encourage anyone who's wedding/event you ruined to sue you. And for those of that that have to take it all the way with the judgement, cause you will sit jail you bail on the next court date for you to pay up! This guy ruined my wedding cause of his foolishness and self centerednedd and greedyness. He has never once tried to pay what he was sued for to make anything better.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From The Owner Of Silver Wolf Entertainment

AUTHOR: SilverWolfEnt - (United States of America)

My name is Lynn Williams and I am the owner of Silver Wolf Entertainment  I am writing this to clear the air once and for all about this sara who claims that I ruined her wedding completely.  The ONLY thing that did go wrong for me that day was my laptop malfunctioning due to a power issue at the St Cloud Country Club which did not have a proper ground and a fluctuating current which caused problems for my entire system till  Iswitched power sources.

Yes her ceremony music was not what she wanted BUT my photographer went and got his laptop from his house and I was able ot continue the wedding with no more problems. I go above and beyond ot make sure that each client's wedding is the best it can be and when coborns delivered her cake it was made incorrectly and was in danger of toppling over to which I had the owner of the country club call coborns to have them come fix the cake before sara arrived, then I also helped her with some decorations as I did not want her to get her dress messed up as well.

Then at the end of it all, sara came up and gave me and my g/f a hug to say that we did a very good job which I worked my tail off that entire day. She also had the nerve to insult my photographer saying she hated the pictures he took which he does a very professional job and takes high quality photos. I did not care for the setup of the country club as we had to hold her wedding inside and not outside as planned due to bad weather which is not my fault what so ever.

I have apologized to this woman repeatidly but in the end I have wished that I had never have handled that wedding at all as she is a perfectionist obviously and nothing will make her happy at all. She has crossed the line by calling me a con which is totally false and legally damaging on her part to which I have spoken to an attorney about filing a restraining and cease order against her for her constant harrassment and slander.

These are the facts to which she will not admit to. I am still doing business as usual and have had many successful weddings with very happy clients so there is nothing to worry about when doing business with Silver Wolf Entertainment as I will continue to work with every client who hires my services and give them 110 % satisfaction every time.

accurate