Complaint Review: Silverado Puppies, Green Valley Pet CEnter

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2005

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Silverado Puppies, Green Valley Pet CEnter
9890 S. Maryland Pkwy #D-5 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Silverado Puppies, Green Valley Pet CEnter FALSE ADVERTISING FILTHY CONDITIONS Ripoff Las Vegas Henderson Nevada

I recently bought a puppy from Silverado Puppies Plus- The owner is Helene Behring Nevens and is the prior owner of Green Valley Pet Center in Henderson. After taking my pup to my vet he told me it has distemper. My husband and Iwent to the store to find out what she would do, and she refused to address us at all. While there, two women gave me a flyer on this pet store showing a USDA report on the conditions of the "puppymill" the pet store buys from.

She advertises she does not buy from puppymills, and she clearly lied. Someone referred my to this site, and I see that she has had other complaints!!! Someone need to do something about this woman and her unethical practices. My next letter is to Animal Control, and the BBB and whomever else will listen. The ladies at the store also gave me a flyer from an organization called nopuppymills.com! What an eye opener. Please do not buy from pet stores-they all get there animals from puppy mills! I am sure of it now. Faith B.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2005 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverado-Puppies-Green-Valley-Pet-CEnter/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Silverado-Puppies-Green-Valley-Pet-CEnter-FALSE-ADVERTISING-FILTHY-CONDITIONS-Ripoff-Las-161155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverado Puppies, Green Valley Pet CEnter