Complaint Review: Silverdollar Tack

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2007

• Reported By:Redding California
Silverdollar Tack
188 NM 267 Portales, New Mexico U.S.A.

Silverdollar Tack Silverdollar Tack-Trish Killian Ripoff Portales New Mexico

Saddle was bought on Ebay from Silverdollar Tack, Trish Killian owner. This was purchased in October 2006 for $705, her feedback was excellent so I had no fear in making the purchase. She was paid the same day the auction ended by paypal. On November 6th I received an Email from Trisha Killian saying the saddle was being made and it should ship in the next two weeks. I Emailed her every week and she was so nice apologizing for the delays. By December I asked for a refund in an Email and I never heard from her again. I have about 20 Emails we sent back and forth, I called and left 10-15 messages and faxed her three times. I also reported all this to the BBB but they wrote me and said they could not get a hold of the company.

This company claims to be a Christian ran organiztion but obviously is not. Being the trusting person I am I believed she would not rip me off and it was too late to file a claim with Ebay or Paypal.

Diane
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2007 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverdollar-Tack/Portales-New-Mexico-88150/Silverdollar-Tack-Silverdollar-Tack-Trish-Killian-Ripoff-Portales-New-Mexico-239339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverdollar Tack