Complaint Review: Silverleaf Resort

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Seagoville — Seagoville Texas United States of America
Silverleaf Resort
6321 Blvd 26 suite 450 north richland hills, Texas United States of America

Silverleaf Resort The Villages; AVC travel They will regret sending me an invitation if I don't win one of grand prizes besides a vacation!! north richland hills, Texas

I got a letter saying I won a grand prize of 49,000; $1500 shopping spree; 4/5 day vacation ;or$500 cash.I was skeptical but called because I thought what if I did win something? I could use a prize like $49,000. I called set up an appointment to come & pick up one of my prizes & a 90 min. Tour of their resort to promote their business & I would get a free vacation. I thought I really won! But after Googling the Silverleaf resort & checking with the BBB,iknow they are full of crap. The number of people with complaint is alarming. I called em & told em they are crappy & if I don't win a grand prize other than the trip for 4/5 day vacation that would require a deposit they gonna regret inviting me out. Nothing illegal just maybe some broken stuff & video of how I allegedly won.
We shall see!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverleaf-Resort/north-richland-hills-Texas-76180/Silverleaf-Resort-The-Villages-AVC-travel-They-will-regret-sending-me-an-invitation-if-990240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverleaf Resort