Complaint Review: Silverleaf Resorts

• Updated: Sat, November 12, 2011

• Reported By: Bentover — Eureka Missouri United States of America
Silverleaf Resorts
1221 River Bend Drive, Suite 120, Dallas, Texas United States of America

Silverleaf Resorts Timber Creek Resort Tired of the Bait and Switch Techniques! Dallas, Texas

This started 3 tears ago when my wife and I was sold a Presidential unit with and elevator in Branson, MO.  They sold us a unit during a week when we could not use since our kids were in school.  The sales rep said no BIG deal.  All you have to do is call and do and internal transfer and we can get the week we want.  Called when we got home and they told us not true.  After many calls and threatening an attorney they finally gave us a new unit with a week we wanted, but still no elevator!  Not happy but we enjoy our vacations there.  Well three months ago my wife and I spoke to a salesman that said he felt bad about what happened and he would get us a ambassodor unit in Orlando Breeze, any week we want.

Well by the time we were over we were told we can only get week before Christmas and the original price we discussed needed to be increased by $3,000.00!  We agreed, like idiots, because we could move week to Christmas week or summer week since we had issues in past.  Well not true again!  It doesn't stop there! October we go back and again they are sorry for the troubles and we walk out with two presidentials with elevators and 19,000 in debt to get what we should have had 3 years ago!  I am tired of their lies!  We were also promised 1 years worth of maintenance fess and when I called them about that they said well we gave you that with a price decrease of $1,500.00.  What I think is since I have endless escapes they are trying to get me to surrrender my units so I am one more wthout the "Endeless Escapes".  If anyone has an attorney that would help me on this I would love to get a name and number from you!  I do not want anyone else to get stuck like us!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverleaf-Resorts/Dallas-Texas-75247/Silverleaf-Resorts-Timber-Creek-Resort-Tired-of-the-Bait-and-Switch-Techniques-Dallas-Te-797324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverleaf Resorts