Complaint Review: Silverleaf Resorts

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By:Ennis Texas
Silverleaf Resorts
1221 River Bend Drive, Suite 120 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Silverleaf Resorts, ripoff Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: My Pink week in Branson

Ripoff!! Do not fall for the sales tour for a free trip or cash prize... We thought we had the perfect deal in a timeshare in Branson, Missouri..

Salesman, Samuel Peterson promised us that our condo at week 10 would change next year to a RED week..4 years later, still WHITE!! Liar..Liar... and Silverleaf will not take responsibility for him nor will they allow us to downgrade our unit...RIPOFF!~~

John
Ennis, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverleaf-Resorts/Dallas-Texas-75247/Silverleaf-Resorts-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-211190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverleaf Resorts

My Pink week in Branson

AUTHOR: TexasGirl - (United States of America)

I do not remember the sales reps name other than he was an older gentlemen and I use that word very lightly...

I was sold a white week 9 and was also told that it would go red... when I tell my story at other sales meetings they sales reps laugh at me... but they are no better as they have all lied to me.

I have had several silverleaf timeshares that was sold under false information, they laugh and say they are going to fix my problem and it ends up worse than what I had in the first place...

This pink week was my last mistake with this company... If anyone files a class action against Silverleaf I would like to be in on it..

TxGirl in Dallas