Complaint Review: Silverwolf Entertainment

• Reported By: Becca — Alexandria Minnesota United States of America
Silverwolf Entertainment
601 9th Ave N St Cloud, Minnesota United States of America

Silverwolf Entertainment Lynn Dont Trust This Man! St Cloud, Minnesota

I had been selling some of my wedding decorations on our local Facebook "Sell It" site. Lynn was a member of this site who was promoting his business Silver Wolf Entertainment. One day he asked me if i would be willing to ship some of my stuff to him and he would pay me extra for shipping. I only agreed to this because he was a business man and i knew he would never stiff me and put his business at risk.

The day after i sent him the package, the Admin of the FB site announced that Lynn had gotten removed from the site due to breaking the rules. I knew i was in trouble right then! I sent him five emails begging him to pay me since i was nice enough to do this for him. He never responded and never sent me any payment.

I know that my decorations werent worth tons of money, but its the principle of what he did. I just think people should know how shady this guy is. How could anyone trust a man who is not honest and steals? I know i would not want him to be a part of my most important day or event!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverwolf-Entertainment/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56308/Silverwolf-Entertainment-Lynn-Dont-Trust-This-Man-St-Cloud-Minnesota-973293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverwolf Entertainment