offers

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: sakhai — Old Westbury New York United States of America
Silvona, Inc. as owned by Rick Bird
2360 Corporate Circle, Suite 400 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Silvona, Inc. as owned by Rick Bird Rick Bird, Richard Bird, Silvona Services, Silvona Incorporated, Silvona Inc. Accepts Job offer, Takes money and RUNS Henderson Nevada

I hired this individual on Odesk.com.  He's an absolute thief.  He took the startup fees for developing a website and ran.  He now cannot be reached, won't accept calls or emails.  Do not work with this scumbag.

Incidentally, he's also a wife beater, check out this mugshot I found for domestic battery.

Here is my Odesk.com review.  Do not hire this guy, he will waste your time and money.

Do not be fooled by the reviews below. While Rick might be a candidate for minor script writing, he could not follow through on the development of a rather simple website. In our initial conversation I discussed with Rick the importance of being able to conceptualize the site through conversation. He explained that he could, and it would not pose an issue considering the scope of the site. I hired him, paying $1,000 in upfront costs. When I introduced Rick to members of my team, he became volatile. He claimed that it somehow would hamper his focus on developing the site.

For months, the only work Rick had completed was the bare homepage, and a contact page with a google map embed. He frequently made excuses, and claimed that I was too demanding in asking for quick conversations.
Because of Rick's behavior, and the squeeze he put on our budget, I was forced to put the project on hold.
In a comprise, I asked Rick to complete a wireframe at the very least. He said that he would, and as a show of good faith allocated another $500 of the designated budget to his account. Then, his temperament changed drastically, his emails and phone conversations were simply rude. The project was placed on the back burner again.

Some time had passed, and I wanted to have a conversation with Rick to see what went wrong. To date, he has not contacted me or answered my emails. Calls to his company 'Silvona' are rerouted to voicemail, as is his Skype, which has gone unused for a month. I cannot recommend his services, or the services of his company. He is simply not accountable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silvona-Inc-as-owned-by-Rick-Bird/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Silvona-Inc-as-owned-by-Rick-Bird-Rick-Bird-Richard-Bird-Silvona-Services-Silvona-Inc-985026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silvona, Inc. as owned by Rick Bird