Complaint Review: Simon Cain Slee

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Antonio — Marbella Internet Spain
Simon Cain Slee
Nueva Andalucia Internet Spain

Simon Cain Slee American Drean Homes www.americandreamhomes.net CAN YOU HELP ME FIND THIS MAN??? HE HAS RIPPED ME OFF! PROPERTY FRAUD Marbella, Spain Internet

*General Comment: DO not believe anything Simon slee says

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is a fraudulent report

can anyone help me find this man  SIMON SLEE? We are looking for him in relation to a series of property that we purchased years ago and still are not either living in or renting from. He is based in Spain near me but he seems to have disappeared. He sold me properties in the states that are falling down and in a state of disrepair. I wnat out of the deal now. enough is enough but he has disappeared now that he has his commisions. Please post on this site if you know of his whereabouts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simon-Cain-Slee/internet/Simon-Cain-Slee-American-Drean-Homes-wwwamericandreamhomesnet-CAN-YOU-HELP-ME-FIND-THIS-942762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simon Cain Slee

#1 General Comment

DO not believe anything Simon slee says

AUTHOR: Pluto1963 - (United Kingdom)

Simon Slee is a crook he ripped us of in Syracuse. Do not believe anything this guy says he owes us thousands. He is in business to rip people off telling them to view sight unseen and all the rest a pure crook. Stay well away and report him to the international police. All his properties are junk and will ruin you. KEEP well clear of ADI. We should all form a group to discuss are experience with this man. I am already reporting him soon to the Police for fraud.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is a fraudulent report

AUTHOR: Simon Cain Slee - (Spain)

I am Simon Cain Slee.
And all the postings on this website are fraudulent and designed to ruin my name, I am not being look for by the police in any country, I have never had a police record in my life, I have never sold a property in Spain, all these are lies.
And my personal contact details are
simon@ownerfinanced.us