Complaint Review: Simon J Jackson

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Toby — Charlottesville Virginia United States of America
Simon J Jackson
124 CROMWELL RD & Tavistock Mews Leeds, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Simon J Jackson Continental Brands Ltd Fraudster, Liar and Circumventor Leeds, United Kingdom

*General Comment: Non Performing Fraudster

*Consumer Comment: BIGGEST FRAUD EVER

*Consumer Comment: I was on your site...

*Author of original report: Simon J Jackson

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Opposite Experience-Professionalism

Simon J Jackson of Continental Brands Ltd. is in two businesses. He imports Beer from Greece (Alfa), Corona and others. Simon Jackson Continental Brands Ltd also tries to sell jet fuel ( JP54 & Jet A1) to other brokers and Majors under the fake name Intercontinental Fuels.

Simon J Jackson lives in Leeds, UK and worked with us for a month and caused more TROUBLE than any man, woman or beast could cause in a lifetime. We lost great contacts and we were told by Exxon and Shell that Simon Jackson would NEVER do business with him again.

He lies consistently, sends fraudulent documents and has on numerous occasion tried to circumvent both me and other buyers. [continued below]....
..... His name on skype: ContinentalBrands  Here is a letter we recently sent out to ALL our associates in the jet fuel business:

"I have severed my relationship with Simon Jackson for reasons I am happy to discuss with you anytime. I believe he is NOT the person any one will want to do business with again after you hear what he has done to me and my family.. Many of you had warned me about him before but I was a fool and never listened... I thank you all now. He is on my blacklist on every site."

Simon Jackson is a pathetic, pathological liar. Do yourself a favor and do not waste your time or energy talking to this loser.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simon-J-Jackson/Leeds-Select-StateProvince-ls12-4dd/Simon-J-Jackson-Continental-Brands-Ltd-Fraudster-Liar-and-Circumventor-Leeds-United-King-826250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simon J Jackson

#1 General Comment

Non Performing Fraudster

AUTHOR: midwest bunker - (United States of America)

Mr. Jackson is quite possibly the most unethical, fraudulent person i have ever had the displeasure to come across in the oil and gas business in my 10 years in this industry.  Not only did he fraudulently execute documents for the purpose of buying fuel, but he lied over and over about his finances including but not limited to using bankers who had never heard of him, sending fake federal wiring confirmation numbers, and bald faced lying in reference to where the money was.

HE IS THE BIGGEST FRAUDSTER I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS, AND THAT SAYS ALOT IN THIS BUSINESS.

BIGGEST FRAUD EVER

AUTHOR: SimonJacksonFraud - (United States of America)

Simon Jackson is the very worst of the worst fraud that needs to be officially blacklisted and put in Jail!

I was on your site...

AUTHOR: SARA - (South Africa)

Dear Mr... I am sour as can be.
I find your attack on Mr Jackson is ridiculous . The website you set up has no  proof that he did anything illegal. If you have real proof post it,
Here is my question how were you cheated?

and please if you are going to make accusations please make sure you can prove it.

Simon J Jackson

AUTHOR: Toby Beavers - (United States of America)

Simon J Jackson kited numerous bad checks to Faz Bucom, Elysa Smith and others.

He repeated lied about sending both wire transfers and Moneygrams which YOU can view here:

Now... Lucky prove it!

Here's my number 434-979-0005.

What's yours?

We'll then do a conference call with the other victims.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Opposite Experience-Professionalism

AUTHOR: lucky - (Canada)

I have worked with Simon J Jackson for 5 months and found him to be transparent, responsive and professional. He brought many oil deals to me, and was upfront about his relations with the seller; and the number of people in the broker chain. Most of all, he was clear on the influence he has on the buyer/seller.

I will continue to work with him.