Complaint Review: Simon Ottewell & Wholesale Properties, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Brooksville Florida United States of America
Simon Ottewell & Wholesale Properties, Inc.
8601 Tatum Rd, Plant City, FL Plant City, Florida United States of America

Simon Ottewell & Wholesale Properties, Inc. Wholesale Properties, Inc. Verbaly Abusive - Complete Waste of Time - Avoid Doing Business with This Man & Company! Plant City, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Bad People Bad Business

*General Comment: Similar Situation Even Worse

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfair criticism

My recent experience with Simon Ottewell and Wholesale Properties, Inc. was not only a complete waste of time, but also left my wife, business partner and me offended and frustrated.

Over 6 hours of our lives and a considerable amount of money was invested in this endeavor, which was an absolute waste.

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 after discussing a property seemingly owned by Simon Ottewell and/or Wholesale Properties, my wife, 3 children and business partner ventured out to Bowling Green, FL to visit a property we were considering purchasing.

After a 3 hour drive, we arrived at the property advertised by Simon Ottewell through one of the Wholesale Properties, Inc. web sites only to find the property's front door dead bolted shut. The day before, Simon Ottewell provided me with the lock box code, but the front door was locked with a padlock, not a lock box.

While at the property, I called Simon Ottewell to report and inquire about the situation, and remind him we had driven over 3 hours one way to view the property, but he just hung up on me. Then, he had the audacity to start sending me unsolicited spam about other properties he is selling.

When I attempted to share with him I would not be interested in dealing with him further based on his attitude, he hurled insults via email calling me an "idiot" then a "loser."

If you are considering trusting your hard earned money to anyone in real estate in the Tampa Bay area, I strongly recommend you refrain from doing business with Simon Ottewell and/or Wholesale Properties, Inc. unless of course you are a glutton for punishment, and appreciate people of this caliber.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simon-Ottewell-Wholesale-Properties-Inc/Plant-City-Florida-33567/Simon-Ottewell-Wholesale-Properties-Inc-Wholesale-Properties-Inc-Verbaly-Abusive-C-988052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simon Ottewell & Wholesale Properties, Inc.

Bad People Bad Business

AUTHOR: Maria Sanchez - ()

Simon Ottewell and his as he calls it team along with the many names they go under are not reputable. They do everything they can to lie and swindle those who do business with them. The way they treated this woman when I told them what they said and were saying was nothing but lies which it certainly was showed the type of people they truly are. When I told them I wasn't going to stand there and listen to them anymore they started yelling profanity at me and threatening me and as I was getting in my car Simon gave me a shove  and told me to get the F out of there. As I was leaving the property both Simon and Alex were yelling verbal threats at me which included threats of physical injury. They deserve to be in jail. Make a note of the business names and numbers they use. I see they are posted above. From what I understand Simon Ottewells wife Karen is a realtor in the Tampa,Fl. area with ReMax Realty. I certainly wouldn't do business with her now either. Bad Business Bad People any way you look at it!

#2 General Comment

Similar Situation Even Worse

AUTHOR: SRD - ()

Our experiences with Simon Ottewell and his team were even worse than the others posted on Ripoff Report and many more. One way to sum it up would be very unscrupulous. The company names continue to change but the actions certainly do not. From what other people I have spoken with who have dealt with Simon Ottewell and the other members of that so called team both he and their actions incuding verbal harrassment and verbal threats just out theget continuously worse when confronted with the truth about their actions towards who others who had trusted them at first.  The names we have seen them use are Btusiness Solutions of HillsboroughLLC  floridalanddeals.net    florida wholesale properties    cash4homes    durant propertiesLLC  and more coming up  for them to try and hide under all the time we see. Watch for the phone #'s too. 813-625-5278 Alex    813-600-5513 office   813-316-3873 sales    813-625-4557 Simon

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfair criticism

AUTHOR: TCA - ()

I apreciate this customers concerns. However I did personally advise him that we had multiple people viewing the property.that day and to call before traveling. He ignored my advice and called after seeing the property by which time it had been sold. He was very abusive and used profanity. However we are concerned he was upset however if he had called as instructed he would not have had a wasted trip. Thank you TCA