Complaint Review: Simon of Mudspace.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 01, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: David — Cut Off Louisiana United States of America
Simon of Mudspace.com

Simon of Mudspace.com Simon aka simonsdeisel of mudspace.com banned me from my Mudspace account because I sent a Private messege to a friend concerning others that have been banned from the site. You should have some privacy when it comes to messeges to friend Internet

*Consumer Comment: rednecktube.com

*Consumer Comment: Privacy?

*Consumer Comment: Hi, no offense but I don't think you understand the concept of freedom of speech

I was banned from this site because i sent a private messege to a friend stating my opinion about an administrator getting banned for starting their own site.  My privacy has been invaded unjustly by the owner of the site and i was wrongfully banned from the site.  All of my contacts are gone now and unretreivable and all the pictures i had up on the site are gone, some of which i do not have copies for anymore.

I am not the only person this has happened to.  Others have been banned for merely mentioning the name of the other site!  Is it not my given right to voice my opinion?   Do people on myspace get banned for talking about facebook?   This site should be taken off of the internet ASAP!  The actions of the owner of this website are not justifiable and should be considered a breach of our constitutional rights!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simon-of-Mudspacecom/internet/Simon-of-Mudspacecom-Simon-aka-simonsdeisel-of-mudspacecom-banned-me-from-my-Mudspace-ac-609055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simon of Mudspace.com

rednecktube.com

AUTHOR: Dennis - (United States of America)

I work for rednecktube.com and have been banned for mentioning and doing a little promoting for the site. I also would like to say that we go to all the Trucks Gone Wild Events and have never seen mudspace at any events... Mudspace is a Joke!!

Privacy?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Do you actually think there is any guarantee of privacy on a private web site?

In addition they can ban you for anything or nothing without even telling you why.

you can always start your own web site.

AUTHOR: Frank Frank - (United States of America)

You were banned from a privately owned website which is not a violation of your constitutional rights.  Furthermore, people seem to mistake "freedom of speech" with "freedom to say anything you want without any consequences whatsoever" which is not the case.  I understand that you are angry, but this is not the avenue you need to take to resolve your issue.  I would suggest reaching out to whomever banned you and explaining your situation and if that fails, escalate to their superior.

Regards,