Complaint Review: Simple Choice Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
Simple Choice Benefits
Box 3348 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Simple Choice Benefits phished me off of my bank's visa webpage, called me at work got my name soc sec# checking acct # routing #, billed me $ 249 and never sent my card , vultures like these should be shot Champlain New York

phished me off of my bank's visa webpage ,called me at work got my name soc sec# checking acct # routing # ,billed me $ 249 and never sent my card , vultures like these should be shot ! paying on the poor, or people with no credit or bad credit , ripping then off and putting them more in debt.

Azkid1967
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Choice-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-92919/Simple-Choice-Benefits-phished-me-off-of-my-banks-visa-webpage-called-me-at-work-got-my-296210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Choice Benefits