Complaint Review: Simple Choice Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, August 18, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 18, 2005

• Reported By:woonsocket Rhode Island
Simple Choice Financial Benefits
Po Box 3348 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Simple Choice Financial Benefits - Brian Spencer Credit Card Scam! I also read this too late like so many others. They took my money then had me chase my tail for 3 months, ripoff. Champlain New York

It sounded good when they called me up and offered me a $2000 limit on a credit card for only $249. I did it expecting my card within 25 days.

Here it is 3 months later and still no card. Then I found this website and saw that I got screwed out of $249. I hope somebody reads this before making the same mistake I did.

Roger
woonsocket, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2005 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Choice-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Simple-Choice-Financial-Benefits-Brian-Spencer-Credit-Card-Scam-I-also-read-this-too-la-154129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Choice Financial Benefits