• Report: #119583

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 27, 2004

• Reported By:Cedar Park Texas
Simple Escapes And Essentials
PO Box 5152 DES PLAINES, Illinois U.S.A.

Simple Escapes And Essentials RIPOFF DISHONEST FRAUD CREDIT CARD THEFT DES PLAINES ILLINOIS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Overcharge

They stole my credit card information. They knew my address phone number everything. I was sent this junk mail and it was a good thing I called them. They said that this was aan infomercial purchase. Flat out lie. When I asked how they got my information there was alot of being put on hold and shuffling between diffrent people. They said they would cancil my memebership and I told them I did not have a membership with the. and to remove all charges and information from their data base and that I would be contacting the FBI, Attorny General and everyone else I can find to put these people out of business.I want to be contacted about this and have all goverment agencies involved. This is flat out stealing and Credit theft.

I recieved several enrollments Simple escapes, Essentials, and another insurance program. The insurance program was thrown away because I thought it was junk mail. I don't know why I kept these two and called them but thank god I did. Now comes getting these people behind bars and or thrown out of this country. They were obviously not from America because of the accent. Thaat was another tip off. They were very unorganized shakey on the phone.
PLEASE HELP.....THANK YOU

Tamece
Cedar Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2004 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes-And-Essentials/DES-PLAINES-Illinois-60017-5152/Simple-Escapes-And-Essentials-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-FRAUD-CREDIT-CARD-THEFT-DES-PLAINES-ILLINOI-119583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes And Essentials

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Overcharge

AUTHOR: Mr & Mrs Ray - (U.S.A.)

The company"Dishnetwork" has issued a refund via
credit to card.