Complaint Review: Simple Escapes - HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES - HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES2

• Submitted: Sun, October 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, October 24, 2004

• Reported By:Kaukauna Wisconsin
Simple Escapes - HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES - HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES2
P.O. Box 24128 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Simple Escapes AKA HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES AKA HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES2 Charged credit card with no authorization twice Omaha Nebraska

I noticed a charge on my credit card from HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES2 on 8/3/04. At first I thought it was a purchase I had made recently and did not give it much thought until I then saw the purchase I had made show up separately. I went on Google and typed in the above and found all kinds of info regarding fraud and similar situations. I called my credit card company to dispute it.

I just now received another charged as of 10-20-04 and immediately called the number listed (877-234-0787) and was asked to input my member ID or phone number. As I didn't have any info on it I input my phone number and it responded by giving me my ID number and the website address where I could access my account www.dealpass.com

Since they were closed anyway I went to the address and brought up my information. They had my name, address and email address and of course my credit card information, all of which is very disturbing. I sent them an email through their website demanding the evidence that they have showing I authorized this account to be opened and to also cease and desist using my credit card and that they are not authorized to do so.

I also demanded the two charges to be refunded as well. We'll see if they respond or not. They also had the phone number to call and cancel which is 877-836-6903 but I have read elsewhere that you will not get a live person at that number. I will be calling them immediately on Modnay and will report back what happens.

Jenny
Kaukauna, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2004 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes-HDISIMPLE-ESCAPES-HDISIMPLE-ESCAPES2/Omaha-Nebraska-68124/Simple-Escapes-AKA-HDISIMPLE-ESCAPES-AKA-HDISIMPLE-ESCAPES2-Charged-credit-card-with-no-114331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes - HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES - HDI*SIMPLE ESCAPES2