Complaint Review: Simple Escapes MWI

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Simple Escapes MWI
MWI.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Simple Escapes MWI ripoff Also beware if you use "NETFLIX"! Conneticut

I noticed a charge of $14.95 on my bank account, so I decided to look up the name of the company "Simple Escapes" Then the RIP OFF reports started flowing, I couldn't believe how many other people have been ripped off!! I know exactly where I encountered this company though, I used the "NetFlix" link to get free movie tickets and it requires that you sign up for one of there services "For Free", I never entered my account information! Beware if you use "NETFLIX"!

spencer
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes-MWI/nationwide/Simple-Escapes-MWI-ripoff-Also-beware-if-you-use-NETFLIXConneticut-74425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes MWI