Complaint Review: Simple Escapes Through Deal Pass

• Reported By:West Allis Wisconsin
Simple Escapes Through Deal Pass
dealpass.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Simple Escapes Through Deal Pass rip-off

I applied for a 30 day free trial with Simple Escapes for $1 processing fee. I canceled my subscription 4 days later. 30 days went by and I never received any information from them. I assumed all was right and I was canceled. OH no... not so. They took out the $139.95 from my account exactly 30 days later. Bouncing two of my checks I had written before they took out the money!

Now I am out $139.95 plus $50 for the two checks being bounced. I called and argued with them about this and they claim there is no record I called to cancel. They said they would refund the $139.95, but not the $50. I will have to wait and see if I do get the money back from them.

I also complained to Deal Pass in regards to this since they were the ones to send me there originally! Buyer beware I guess!

West Allis, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2003 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes-Through-Deal-Pass/nationwide/Simple-Escapes-Through-Deal-Pass-rip-off-50112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes Through Deal Pass