Complaint Review: Simple Escapes

• Reported By:dalton Georgia
Simple Escapes
, New Jersey U.S.A.

Simple Escapes ripoff New Jersey

Simple escapes is a very bad company. I did a little research, "you" somehow sign your self up for the simple escapes (through aol, classmates, hsn, tickets,magazine, ect) they bill you for your member ship. I went to their site and you had to click to get to a site where you can shop on line. I had called the number on my bank statement and it told me what my account number was. When I went to the site to put in your account number so you can shop. It said my account number was invailed. Then what am I paying for.

I was billed one dollar then I was billed 14.95. I thought my husband had done something again. I asked him if he knew what it was. He looked at it and said why would I buy something off the internet, when all we had was 1.68 in our account.

we live 4 hours away from our bank. We moved to georiga and have not got a bank here. We don't use the bank up north any more.

I am quite angry at those people. I called them and they were closed. When I do get a hold of them I will let them know that I am not pleased with the rip off. While I was there, there was a place to contact them and I could write them a e-mail and send it to them I didn't leave any name or number, just a really nasty note.

My bank told me that I would have to call back on monday for the dispute lady had left for the day. She also told me that everything will be credited on my account and that a flag will be put up on somple escapes account information and if they tried to bill me again it will not go through.

I have read most of the rip off reports and I am sadden my americans today. No one can make it around here. Protect your self and keep your credit cards to your self, because you never know who is watching you.

Jennifer
dalton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes/New-Jersey/Simple-Escapes-ripoff-New-Jersey-146696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes