Complaint Review: Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Fri, December 17, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 17, 2004

• Reported By:chula vista California
Simple Escapes
P.O. Box 24228 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Simple Escapes - AP9 ripoff unauthorized access to checking account Omaha Nebraska

I received my bank statement today. I haven't withdrawn or deposited money since november 30th. I open up the letter, and I find an overcharge from a company called "Simple Escapes". I did some research on this company, and I've found numerous consumer complaints. Simple Escapes is operated by the company "MemberWorks".

I find solace knowing that I'm not the only victim. anyways, I then find out that my account is now overdrafted. this supposed transaction took place on december 13, 2004. I was trying to contact my bank, but no one answered because bank hours are over. i always keep track of my check card statements.

chula vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2004 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes/Omaha-Nebraska/Simple-Escapes-AP9-ripoff-unauthorized-access-to-checking-account-Omaha-Nebraska-123411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes