Complaint Review: Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 15, 2003

• Reported By:fredericksburg Virginia
Simple Escapes
simpleescapes.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Simple Escapes ripoff Stamford Connecticut

I have repeatedly been getting unauthorized debits from my Paypal account from this company. Each time I call, I am never able to speak to a live representative. As soon as one is supposed to come on the line after several prompts, the line goes dead.

I never authorized this company to debit my card and there is no one in this household who has access to my computer. I signed up to a company called Netflip who pays for you to sign up to different companies like bookclubs which I did authorize but I believe they are the ones who sold my Paypal account number to this company. BE AWARE CONSUMERS!!!

Deborah
fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2003 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes/Stamford-Connecticut/Simple-Escapes-ripoff-Stamford-Connecticut-60743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes