Complaint Review: Simple Escapes

• Reported By:Gladstone Oregon
Simple Escapes
simpleescapes.com Internet U.S.A.

Simple Escapes ripoff FRAUDULENT BILLING TO MY CREDIT CARD Internet

I pay my credit card online. This month, I happened to notice the current balance was higher than the statement balance. I don't currently use this card for purchases, so any activity is suspicious.

I looked at my online statement, and there was a charge of $115.04 listed under standard purchases, with no detail on the transaction.

I looked at all of my oneline statements since January, which is the oldest one I can access, and there were similar transactions on all statements, but no details.

I brought up the unbilled activity for the current billing period, and only then did I see a charge made by SIMPLEESCAPES. I have never heard of this company, and have never done any business with them, and now I wonder how long they've been making money off me?

The thing that burns me is that I'm seeing reports from other people that date back *3* years! I can't believe this company is still able to do this to honest people.

Jeff
Gladstone, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2005 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes/internet/Simple-Escapes-ripoff-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-TO-MY-CREDIT-CARD-Internet-148192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes