Complaint Review: Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2005

• Reported By:Dudely North Carolina
Simple Escapes
simple escapes.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Simple Escapes ripoff Internet

This company had been withdrawing money from my account without my permission, when I called them they stated Malik ID number 16571, whom was ver rude, that I had answered yes to some sort of promotion of 60 percent off. Never would I have given my information to this company or any other company for coupons.

The outcome of this stressful situation was, I stated that I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau, concerning. I than spoke with a supervisor by the name of Isha ID number 16494 and she stated that the monies would be placed back in my account within two days.

Dudely, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2005 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes/nationwide/Simple-Escapes-ripoff-Internet-150252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes