• Report: #692073

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: Bert — Santa Rosa Beach Florida United States of America
Simple Filings

Simple Filings Simple Filings......a ripoff and deceitful, their moneyback guarantee is USELESS! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Explanation

Went to the simple filings , not realizing that obtaining an EIN is free .   While filing out the form,there was a box that was pre-checked for expedited services, I unchecked the box, because I did not need the EIN number quickly.  I then submitted the form and put my credit card info in.  Within minutes, I found out that obtaining that EIN was free through a government site…..I immediately sent Simple Filings an email telling them that I did not want their services…their email back to me said that it was already submitted and sent to my husbands email account, the time lag was 21 mintutes…. I questioned why this was done so quickly, and they said that I had expedited the process by checking the box…….which I HAD NOT.   I lost money by paying for a service which is free..and I lost money, because they allege that I checked the box for expediting….. I am extremely angry about this, and I also do not wish for another victim to fall to this “scam”.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Filings/internet/Simple-Filings-Simple-Filingsa-ripoff-and-deceitful-their-moneyback-guarantee-is-U-692073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Filings

Explanation

AUTHOR: Representative - (USA)

Our service strives to simplify a range of business filings, including LLC Formations, Incorporations, DBA Registrations, and Federal Tax IDs (EINs). We prepare documents for customers and assist in filings every day at the federal, state, and local levels.

That being said, it does look like the communication provided from customer service on this order was not as good as it could have been, and I apologize for that. Because the initial un-checking of the box for the expedite was in fact properly recognized by the system, and no expedite fee was ever charged on the order. We were simply able to complete the requested service quickly at the time of the order and so we did. I apologize again for any confusion or negative experience, and we will strive to continue improving.