Complaint Review: Simple Filings

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: DONNA MILLER — Tenino Washington United States of America
Simple Filings

Simple Filings lost your social security card we can help... they charged me $38 dollars to tell me to go to my local office Internet

simple filings is the first one that comes up when you want to get a new social security card.  You fill in the blanks then they ask for $38.  for this they give you the location of your local office as if you did't know it.   I want my money back and what are they doing with the information?

Donna    Wash ST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Filings/internet/Simple-Filings-lost-your-social-security-card-we-can-help-they-charged-me-38-dollars-886013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Filings