Complaint Review: Simple Finance

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Consumer22 — Albuquerque New Mexico
Simple Finance
1265 E. Fort Union Blvd Ste. 110, Utah USA

Simple Finance Dishonest, Ripping people off with super high interest loans, Midvale, UT. 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd. Ste. 110 Utah

*General Comment: UNORGANIZED

*Consumer Comment: Bulls***

Do not get a loan with these guys. The conditions are very vague, and they won't answer your phone calls or call you back if you have any questions. Their website is gosimplefinance.com. The store I bought my merchandise from said that they don't use these guys anymore, because they claim that they approve a lot of people and have a 90 day pay off with no interest, but none of it is true.

The store also said that their salesmen were dishonest and just told them lies to get them to sign up for the program. The employees are rude and not very knowledgeable about what they actually do. They say they are a finance company, but they are just a rent to own company. I bought a few items using their system and they didn't take my payments when they were supposed to, which lead to me always have to call in to find out what was going on, and the people who I would talk to were always rude and angry.

If you do need to use a company like this don't us Simple Finance, you will regret it, find a company that is organized and honest, and if you have a store avoid these guys, don't let them trick your customers into using their services, you will have nothing but problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Finance/Ste-110-Utah-84047/Simple-Finance-Dishonest-Ripping-people-off-with-super-high-interest-loans-Midvale-UT-1135874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Finance

#1 General Comment

UNORGANIZED

AUTHOR: JessicaAM - ()

It is correct that you do have the 90 days to pay it off, which is good and I too believe you shouldn't buy something that you can't afford to pay off within that amount of time BUT when i used this company for furniture I had bought, I attempted to be diligent and make manual payments....WELL that was a mistake i guess because after that they completely disregarded my original agreement of withdrawing the agreed amount biweekly on my pay dates and instead withdrew all over the month on the days where i made manual payments! The employee i talked to that day was pretty dumb also, i specifically made sure that me making a manual payment wouldnt mess up my current schedule and she says correct. BULL. It got to the point where as i was going through a small hardship due to moving and didnt have the  money in my account, they withdrew it and caused me an overdraft fee! Then i call them and they say THEY CANNOT REFUND PAYMENTS.  And that when people make manual payments it is a KNOWN SYSTEM ISSUE that it will automatically start withdrawing on the day of you manual payment. Really?? So now i am waiting on a call back from them bc i told them well if you arent going to refund my money then i want a letter sent to my bank saying THEY messed up and should not have withdrawn. This way i get the overdraft fee back at least and don't have anything negative on my record with my bank. This place sucks! Next time i will go with another company if i need financing.

Bulls***

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

I have Used this company for many furniture purchases if you pay within the 90 days your ok if not it your fault if you cant aford something dont buy it read the agreement before you sign you idiot.