Complaint Review: Simple Mobile

• Reported By: dalegtr — Bridgeview Illinois United States of America
Simple Mobile
111 Pacifica Irvine, California United States of America

Simple Mobile Mysterious bank charge Irvine, California

*Author of original report: Correction to complaint

I just checked my bank account online today and discovered a mysterious $40 charge from Simple Mobile in Irvine, CA. I had never heard of them today and have not done business with them in past.

After googling the company online I found several complaints from customers who cancelled their accounts but continued to get billed. I have never done business with them and have no idea how th is charge appeared on my bank account. It disturbs me greatly that they- or someone- would have my banking information.

I am heading to the bank first thing in the morning to file a report and ask for a refund. This very disturbing. I may just close my account and open a new one to lessen the chance of this happening again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Mobile/Irvine-California-92618/Simple-Mobile-Mysterious-bank-charge-Irvine-California-998862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Mobile

Correction to complaint

AUTHOR: dalegtr - (United States of America)

I filed a ripoff report against Simple Technologies for a mysterious $40 charge to my bank account. I immediately went to my bank to investigate. The bank recently replied via email that there was a mix up and, apparently, someone at the bank made a mistake encoding the transaction.

While it upsets me that the bank made such an error I must retract my complaint against Simple Mobile. It is unfortunate that this mistake occurred and I regret any harm my complaint has inflicted upon Simple Mobile.