Complaint Review: Simple Mobile

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Catalina la O — Doral Internet United States of America
Simple Mobile

SIMPLE MOBILE STAY AWAY Doral, Internet

Simple Mobile simply don't work internet on Iphones.
I connected the service and they told me it will work in my Iphone but it's not true, I called to get my money back and they said, sorry we can't. They didn't say anything when you connect the service and they know your phone model before connecting with them, not reliable company.
Iphones are not compatible with Simple Mobile internet service don't waste your money.
I have only 1 day with this service and my phone went to NOT SERVICE status, thre times today. That means you can't make a call or use any service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Mobile/internet/SIMPLE-MOBILE-STAY-AWAY-Doral-Internet-960730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Mobile