Complaint Review: Simple Mobile

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Quinn — Bronx New York United States of America
Simple Mobile

Simple Mobile Fraud False Advertising Internet

Simple Mobile is the worst cell phonr company ever.
First they say $40 unlimited talk text and web when its not unlimited.
I supposedly used my data which is unlimited so they disconnected my web and mms in the midle of my cycle.
I call a representative and was told I would have to wait for my next cycle which is today.
I paid my $40 and guess what they did not return my services. I called 5 maybe 6 times each representative tells me something different. "it'll be on after 1:57 pm eastern time" . Ok so I called back at 2:00 "we have to configure it" theres a power outage in your area" on it can be restored at any time today theres no specific time. So then the guys tells me my cycle is not over I have to wait until 12:00 tonight which would make that jan 2nd. Im done with this company
When you call its a rep in a third world country reading off a moniter. I asked for a supervisor and was told I cant be transfered to one. This will be the last time simple mobile gets my money. There Scammers frauds and liers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Mobile/internet/Simple-Mobile-Fraud-False-Advertising-Internet-989608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Mobile