Complaint Review: Simple Mobile

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Tayrosay — Carson California United States of America
Simple Mobile

Simple Mobile Horrible Rude Internet

I have been a simple mobile customer for a little over a year and I must say the customer service I have received has been HORRIBLE. I always receive a text message saying that my data service will be suspended due to a violation of terms and conditions. I called them and asked if this was a glitch in the system because I rarely use the internet, they said yes not to worry about anything. The next day my service is suspended and they werent able to reactivate it for two days, I insisted that I wanted my money back and they said it was nothing they could do. I was supposed to be transferred to a supervisor twice and I kept being sent to a recording that hung on me. I was angry that I lost $40 but the stress from their service is unbearable. PLEASE do not go to simple mobile, they are truly a headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Mobile/internet/Simple-Mobile-Horrible-Rude-Internet-994605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Mobile