Complaint Review: Simple Mobile

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: vera12 — Garland Texas United States of America
Simple Mobile
P.O.Box 147 East Irvine, California 92650-0147 Internet United States of America

Simple Mobile I had made my payment days earlier and five days later my service was deactivated by Simple Mobile, a phone company service provider. I called as soon as I found out my phone was not working. Internet

service provider. I called as soon as I found out my phone was not working. The screen on my phone said "Sim Card Rejected". I did not know what that meant except that I can't make or receive calls. I called and I was told they will fix it within 24 hours, but that never happened. The e-mail I wrote them was not replied till after 3 days. Now, bear in mind this is a business line. I had customers calling to place others, but was not able to get these calls, plus the disorganizing of everything to my mental anguish of losing businesses. The e-mail I got did not address the issue, they only apologized in the email for the error they are responsible for. On the phone I was told that they will resolve the issue within 24 hours.
But here I am 4 days later, nothing is working still. I had to get another line differently to start reaching out to my customers and
apologize. But the damage has been done already. and I need this company to activate the line back so I can move the number to a different provider and I need to be compensated. This people don't understand what they have done to me and my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Mobile/internet/Simple-Mobile-I-had-made-my-payment-days-earlier-and-five-days-later-my-service-was-deact-1022341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Mobile