Complaint Review: Simple Mobile

• Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: HAPPY_LAWYER — Miami Florida United States of America
Simple Mobile
4485 SW Port Way, Internet United States of America

Simple Mobile Mysimplemobile.com, Misleading, lying, bad service, horrible quality, Internet

I ordered Simplemobile. Tried to cancel after, they ignored my email. Never even responded to my cancellation. Then went on and tried to activate service. There was no portability option, so I call customer service. Call quality was so so bad, that they asked me to call from a land line!!

Called customer service again, we got dropped 3 times!! Lousy reception, Lousy call quality. I requested them to cancel service. Ok not a problem sir, the agent answered.  "This is ok", but someone from customer service will call you with a return authorization number. Of course this never happened. Called back again, again same story: not a problem, but customer service will call you.

On the 3th day, I call again. Explain the case number and everything. Have the file, the case numbers (at elast some) and by now I was aking for the employee name so I could document it. Sir they call you from customer service.

I got fed up, and just returned everything, in the PDF they told you to use for returns, explaining all the above, with numbers and annotations, and employee names, and call log. Send by certified mail. I receive an email from a dude with a hotmail account, telling me that they can't refund me once service is activated.  I tried to get help from Paypal, and they did not seem to read my file, because I can not imagine why they would not freeze this companies account.

I am very upset, and think this company is misleading the consumers. Its like stealing bits of 40 and 60's bits at the time. Save your headaches, and stick to Metro or cricket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Mobile/internet/Simple-Mobile-Mysimplemobilecom-Misleading-lying-bad-service-horrible-quality-Inter-669170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Mobile