Complaint Review: Simple Mobile

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: glamarspa — PR Other Puerto Rico
Simple Mobile
9700 NW 112th Ave | Miami, FL 33178 Internet United States of America

Simple Mobile TracFone Wireless Limited "Unlimited" Data Service, Simple Mobile is a Fraud Internet

Simple Mobile's Unlimited Data Plan DO have limits!! Once you reach an Unknown ('cause everytime you call they say is not limited) amount of data speed slows down or they even suspend your data plan until your next ReUP.  They only say you have used too much data, and when you ask what's the limit they say they have no limit, so how can you use too much data of something unlimited? Then they say you have violated the terms and conditions, which refers to using the data plan to tether, or broadcast, and I have never done that!! So when I place a complaint on the BBB  I was contacted and explained the same thing, they even made a phone call to speak with a manager and they told me data plan was just for web browsing and email, applications such as youtube, facebook, pandora, netflix violated the terms of use. WHAT???? REALLY??? First of all I don't use Youtube, I dont even have NEtFlix, and I rarely use Facebook and Pandora, so once again... how come I am violating this terms? Besides, those apps are not specified in the Terms of Use, only the broadcasting and tethering is mentioned. So here's the deal, I've read way too many complaints about their Limited "unlimited" service and is time we make this company RESPECT our rights. We need to have what we PAY for, not less.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Mobile/internet/Simple-Mobile-TracFone-Wireless-Limited-Unlimited-Data-Service-Simple-Mobile-is-a-Fraud-959266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Mobile