Complaint Review: Simple Sugars

• Reported By: Shea — chandler Arizona
Simple Sugars
P.O. Box 11273, Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Simple Sugars Body scrubs Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Simple Sugars body scrubs "as see on Shark Tank TV show".  Well I placed an order after watching Simple Sugars on Shark Tank.  Sent to a friend as a gift.   The order came damaged... broken glass in the body scrub, I called the company was told sorry please send product back and a replacment order will be sent right out.  Well that never happend!  Oh I sent the product back and my credit card was charged for the body surub and it has been over 2 mnths and still no product.  As for the company, no one ever answers the phones or returns any message left.  As for the product I can only say the product I was sent had broken glass in the scrub.  I will NEVER order from this company again.  But I will post my complaints so anyone else will think twice before ordering from this company.  Unless you want to scrub your body with broken glass.  Then be my guest.  Worst customer service ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Sugars/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15238/Simple-Sugars-Body-scrubs-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-1057175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Sugars