Complaint Review: SimpleFilings.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Thorgon — Seattle Washington United States of America
SimpleFilings.com

SimpleFilings.com I'm hiring a nanny to care for our children. I needed a federal EIN number. I was mislead to the Simplefilings.com website, where I was charged $128 to obtain it. I then find out that I could have got Internet

I'm hiring a nanny to care for our children. I needed a federal EIN number. I was mislead to the Simplefilings.com website, where I was charged $128 to obtain it. I then find out that I could have gotten it online from the IRS website for free! Simplefilings provided ZERO service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SimpleFilingscom/internet/SimpleFilingscom-Im-hiring-a-nanny-to-care-for-our-children-I-needed-a-federal-EIN-num-993373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SimpleFilings.com