Complaint Review: Simpleescapes Ap9*-Classmates

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:Martinsburg West Virginia
Simpleescapes Ap9*-Classmates
Po Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Simpleescapes Ap9 ripoff/fraud and Classmates.com sold my credit card info. Des Plaines Illinois

I also have been ripped off too. I had subcribed to classmates.com and started noticing extra money coming up missing out of my account,each month it has been 9.95 for Simpleescapes.

I have contacted my bank about them. I am working on it now and I hope I get some relief, Mine started happening on 11/03/2004 and so far it has went up too 2/2/2005.

I am on a fixed income and they have really messed me up on my bills and I also have children,I can't believe these people would take from us with out permission and take from our kids.

I think it is pretty ignorant....I Have never agreed to anything nor have I gave simpleescapes my credit card info, and I agree with everyone that Classmate.com is selling our info to Simpleescapes.

Act quick and get away from Classmate.com. I unsubscribed from them also...

Martinsburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpleescapes-Ap9-Classmates/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Simpleescapes-Ap9-ripofffraud-and-Classmatescom-sold-my-credit-card-info-Des-Plaines-Il-130842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpleescapes Ap9*-Classmates