Complaint Review: Simpleescapes

• Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:Dover Pennsylvania
Simpleescapes
Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Simpleescapes charged my credit card $19.95 to 21.95 each month for the last 2 years. I never talked to or had any dealings with this company. Never received any infor. or services from them. Got their info. off internet. When I called, got voice mail asking for an account #, which of course I don't have. Ripoff Omaha Nebraska

This company started charging my account for $19.95 a month as of Sept. 7, 2004. Unfortunately I was unaware of this. From Aug. 3, 2005 thru Sept. 2nd., 2006 the charge has been $2l.95 each month.

I never had any contact with this company and would never have anything automatically charged to a credit card. I have never received any information from the company. I went on line to get the info.that I have.

When you call, a voice message asks for an account number, which I do not have.

Gloria
Dover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpleescapes/Omaha-Nebraska-68124/Simpleescapes-charged-my-credit-card-1995-to-2195-each-month-for-the-last-2-years-I-ne-211181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpleescapes