Complaint Review: Simpleescapes

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:Corinth Texas
Simpleescapes
Internet USA Nationwide U.S.A.

Simpleescapes mwi ripped off 5 months of $19.95 and did not comply with what they said Ripoff INTERNET

This company said i applied for some brochures or money saving and travel and they were suppose to send it to me and look over and I would have to call them back and tell them that I did not want this. they never sent anything to me and took $19.95 from my credit card for five months. I thought it was some that I had bought fot my grandson. They need to refund 5mths of monies that was fraudenlent against me.

Donald
Corinth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpleescapes/nationwide/Simpleescapes-mwi-ripped-off-5-months-of-1995-and-did-not-comply-with-what-they-said-Rip-136108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpleescapes