Complaint Review: Simpleescapes,dealpass

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:Port Charlotte Florida
Simpleescapes,dealpass
Po Box Only Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Simpleescapes, dealpass ripoff, fraudulent billing, non communication, Omaha Nebraska

I was going over my bank statement and I saw a charge for simpleescapes for $9.95. I called the number that was provided and they told me I signed up through classmates.com. I signed up for classmates but never for anything else. I told them that I never signed up and to cancel my membership.

I never spoke to anyone from this company nor did I receive any information regarding their website before. I emailed this company, after I talked to the fast talking customer service rep, stating that I never gave them the authorization to charge my debit card. I told them to reimburse me and to cancel my membership that I never applied for.

I also sent an email to classmates.com to complain and cancelled my membership through them as well.I emailed my bank and also reported my card stolen on the internet.
If simpleescapes doesn't take care of this matter I will be seeking my attorney.

Doria
Port Charlotte, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpleescapesdealpass/Omaha-Nebraska-68124/Simpleescapes-dealpass-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-non-communication-Omaha-Nebraska-114637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpleescapes,dealpass