Complaint Review: Simpleescares, Ameriplan, Family Savers Club

• Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005

• Reported By:batavia Ohio
Simpleescares, Ameriplan, Family Savers Club
Nationwide United States of America

Familysavers - Simpleescapes - simpleescares - Ameriplan - Family Savers Club Ripoff, I had to pay 25.00 to cancel account, overdrawn charges, late fees, destroyed MY CREDIT! Nationwide

I joined 1 company, That destroyed me! My credit card company asked "did you give them (the 1 only) your card #? That was the one question I had to answer, Because I did... Just the 1 only not all the others that shared this Business...

After speaking with my company! They charged me fees overdrawn, to stop payments, fees to cancel this account.. How can I be liable for all of this? I asked myself, I am in my own business, this has made a nightmare of a mess, My company takes out my monthly site, payments that were not there to take, this Simpleescapes had drained my account...

Not to mention my clients did not know what to do, My site had been canceled... How Fair Was This?, A run Around noone wanted to deal with me, and still to the day, I have not been refunded A penny!

Lori batavia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpleescares-Ameriplan-Family-Savers-Club/nationwide/Familysavers-Simpleescapes-simpleescares-Ameriplan-Family-Savers-Club-Ripoff-I-ha-139995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpleescares, Ameriplan, Family Savers Club