Complaint Review: Simpleified Marketing LLC

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Simpleified Marketing LLC
1773 Gold River Dr Orem, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-216-2344
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Simpleified Marketing LLC, JOSH REYNODS, RYAN JENSEN Took my $4,000, screwed me and then vanished Orem, Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Personal Rebuttal

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Good luck with that

This is an internet business training program. For $4,100 and hard work on your part you get a mentor who will will help you sent up an on-line business. This is my experience:

Session 2 - mentor forgot what timezone I was in and called an hour and 45 minutes late. I had to go to work so I was not home and missed the session.
Session 3 - eventhough I understood and followed the instructions I was given I was not getting the results I was told I would get. My mentor told me not to worry.
Session 4 - On the day of my session I was told I woud have a new mentor.
The new mentor did not seem to know where I was in the program.
Session 5- New mentor did not call. Session cancelled with out notice.

Got in touch with Ryan Jenson. Told him what had happened. He gave me his contact information and assured me he would get back to me the next day. When he did not I called the number he gave me. The number was unavaliable. Call other phone numbers I had. All were unavalable.

There are other thing I could mention but I know this has to be kept as brief as possible.

chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpleified-Marketing-LLC/Orem-Utah-84057/Simpleified-Marketing-LLC-JOSH-REYNODS-RYAN-JENSEN-Took-my-4000-screwed-me-and-then-v-451138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpleified Marketing LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Personal Rebuttal

AUTHOR: coaching - (USA)

Since RipOff Report has a policy of not removing comments, I would like to make a few explanations:

When I stated that the company has not made good with any previous clients, that is not entirely correct.  They have tried to continue coaching with most of the previous clients, but most of the clients have dropped off (meaning they no longer answer calls from the coaches).  Very few clients are successful in this venture.

Please contact the company first if you feel that you are not getting the information promised.  Contact them first (go to their Level 11 Mentoring website - www.level11mentoring.com) before considering anything else.  If you are unable to get in touch with them at all, then you should use other methods.

Because I helped design and structure the fulfillment division (Level 11 Mentoring), I stand behind their ability to deliver excellent and relevant information.  I completely trust the coaches and managers who I worked with while I was there, and I believe that the fulfillment division is still one of the best out there.

My complaint was not with Level 11 Mentoring, but rather with the owners.  If you are doing due diligence for Level 11 Mentoring, I would recommend their fulfillment, because I created it, and I stand behind my work.

I do hope that this helps to explain my previous comments and provide you with a more unbiased opinion of Level 11 Mentoring.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Good luck with that

AUTHOR: coaching - (United States of America)

I find it entertaining that this is the only rip-off report filed by these guys.  I started working for them in April of 2009, and I can fully understand your plight.  When I was brought in, the fulfillment (coaching) was a complete and utter mess, and I was given the unenviable task of cleaning it all up and making it legit.

Was it made legit?  Yes, but it took a full year to get it to that point.

Anyway, the owners of the company, Aaron Christner, Ryan Jensen, and Derek Price, (along with the executives, Spencer Barton and Ryan Morgan) have not made good with any of the previous clients, and in fact, they have refused to even pay their own coaches (which is why I left).  If you still desire to contact them, there are a few methods:

1. Call them at either (866) 704-9450 (I don't remember if it's 866 or 877, so try whichever one you want), (866) 388-6019, or (801) 770-4833.  I don't know if any of those numbers still work, but you can try them.

2. Contact Glen Minson at the Utah Division of Consumer Protections.  His number is (801) 530-6009.  I have contacted him about the company's willful neglect of telemarketing laws, and he's always willing to get you a refund from the company.

3. File a lawsuit.  Since they did not make good on their promises (the sales floor was about 10 feet from my office, and I heard their pitch hundreds of times), you are entitled to a refund (their promises are illegal according to the State of Utah, and they promised to work with you until your initial investment was recouped).

The sales company has recently moved to Boise, ID, so you may have a difficult time talking with the owners (Aaron Christner, Ryan Jensen, Derek Price, and the executives, Spencer Barton, and Ryan Morgan) when calling in Utah.  I do not have the contact information for their new company in Idaho, but you can probably search them out.

If you need help or want additional information, please feel free to contact me at any time.  Although I will most likely not answer quickly, you will receive a reply quickly.

(former employee of Diverse Marketing, Simplified Marketing, Level 11 Mentoring, Mad Cow Productions, Cyber Innovations, and Affiliates Online--all companies owned and operated by Aaron Christner, Ryan Jensen, and Derek Price, with executives Spencer Barton and Ryan Morgan)