Complaint Review: Simplexity

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: brie1807 — jacksonville Florida
Simplexity
PO BOX 25084 Leigh Valley, Pennsylvania USA

Simplexity Wirefly Took $400 out of my account, didn't even notify before they did it Leigh Valley Pennsylvania

I cancel my contract with wirefly/verizon before the end of my contract because I had no job to pay for my phone. Simpleity has taken $400 out of my account with my permission. I have read that as a part of their "contract" they can take my out of my account or charge my card. The issue is that they should inform me that they are getting ready to take money out of my account and not sit and wait for money to appear in my account and take it. The money they took out of my account was money that was going to be used for me to pay my car note. I will be getting a lawyer because they have confussed a lot of people and ripped off a lot of people and there practices are very misleading. I will also write about this on my blog to help inform other people not to use their services because they are taking the collection process way to far. I hope if anyone else has had problem with them they will join and continue to file comliants about them until they have to find another way to deal with this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplexity/Leigh-Valley-Pennsylvania-18002/Simplexity-Wirefly-Took-400-out-of-my-account-didnt-even-notify-before-they-did-it-Lei-1111350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplexity