Complaint Review: Simplexity

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Hafiji — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Simplexity

Simplexity Cell Stores Took Money From Me Even Though I'm Not a Customer Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Assistance with Simplexity

I checked my bank account about a month and a half ago to make sure I had been paid. When I checked the balance I noticed that I was missing $100. When I checked the account activity something called "Cell Stores" had taken the money out not even five minutes after I had been paid.

I called the bank to find out who the company was, since the last phone I had bought was from Sprint for $50. They said the name of the store is Simplexity and that they had been trying to take money out of my account for over a month, starting with $700 and slowly reducing the amount.

I called Simplexity to try to sort things out and get my money back and all they said was "I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do for you." They then hung up the phone.

Now, I have to fight with the bank to get that money back. They keep telling me I have to resolve the issue with the company, but all I can get from Simplexity is the name of the person that used my card, and it wasn't my name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplexity/internet/Simplexity-Cell-Stores-Took-Money-From-Me-Even-Though-Im-Not-a-Customer-Internet-940682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplexity

Assistance with Simplexity

AUTHOR: wirefly_kim - (USA)

Hi, I work at Simplexity's HQ, and would like to assist you.  If you believe that the charges on your card  are incorrect, we can certainly work with you to assist you regarding those charges.  Please call our executive escalations team at 800-444-9543 from 9am - 9pm Eastern Time, from M-F.  One our agents will be happy to assist you with your order issues and work with you to find a resolution to this.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC