Complaint Review: Simplexity

• Reported By: shanta — Stone Mountain Georgia United States of America
Simplexity

Simplexity Rip Off Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Simplexity Response

I would like to first start by saying that I came upon the website from the Yolanda Adams morning show website advertising getting a free cell phone and then it would redirect you to this Simplexity website. I figured it was legit because Yolanda Adams was allowing it to advertise on her webiste so I started looking at the phones. I first choose one with Sprint the HTC filled out the information and provided my card information, I was then instructed to stay on the computer while they completed my verification, it came back approved with a $125 deposit. I was okay with this but then they came back they have to now do a verification so I agreed then they came back that they cancelled my order with any explanation and just cut me off.
I then tried with T-mobile with the same result $125 deposit on a MYtouch and again gave my card information, verification, cancelled order. This made no sense to me.
I then went to the T-mobile website and was approved for a Mytouch with a $100 deposit no additional information or verification needed.
I don't understand how you receive no explanation while it is canelled especially after getting your card information you would think all verifications would have been done prior to you being told you were approved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplexity/internet/Simplexity-Rip-Off-Internet-Internet-873910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplexity

Simplexity Response

AUTHOR: wirefly_kim - (USA)

Hi, I work at Simplexity's HQ and am concerned by your post. This is not how we normally process orders for our customers, and I am sorry that your experience has been so frustrating, if it were my order I would be upset as well.   I would like to have the chance to review your order and see what happened, and why you had this experience that you had.  We would like to make sure this does not happen to any other customers going forward.  Please call us at 866-852-3216, 9am - 9pm EDT, M-F and ask for Stefan.  We will be happy to work with you and resolve this for you.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.