Complaint Review: Simplicio.us

• Submitted: Fri, May 20, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 20, 2011

• Reported By: lilbea — austin Texas United States of America

Simplicio.us Take the survey but don't get rewarded, Internet

I took a survey at Simplicio.us through E-rewards Surveys and after about 5 minutes of it asking me questions I guess it got all the ones it needed because it then proceeded to tell me that I did not qualify. In every other survey that I've taken, which has been A LOT, within the first 5 questions it will know if i qualify or not. This is obviously a scam it wants your answers but does not want to reward you. Don't waste your time folks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2011 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplicious/internet/Simplicious-Take-the-survey-but-dont-get-rewarded-Internet-731625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplicio.us