Complaint Review: Simplicity Gourmet

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: bradhpm — Spring Texas United States of America
Simplicity Gourmet
1255 Paradise Hill Rd Clarksville , TN 37041 clarksville, Tennessee United States of America

Simplicity Gourmet Simplicity Gourmet / Equitable Acceptance Don't fall for there promises. clarksville, Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Good Business with an A+ Rating at the BBB

This is a complete Rip off... the cookware is nothing more than regular pots and pans.

I wish i could warn every one that they deceive about their phony product. that is ridiculously over priced, and if their product held up to half of what they claimed it might actually be worth it. but time and time and attempt after attempt. you can not cook with this junk and they will not take it back either.

all i want is my money back. and if they don't do something soon they will wish that they did. because i i am going to every customer complaint website and getting involved with the business bureau, until they wished that they had just given me back what is rightfully mine.

i have called their number plenty of times and made several complaints so if Simplicity wishes to contact me about my report, whistle blowing, or whatever you want to call it .... they have the ability. they are just to busy ripping the next person off I imagine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplicity-Gourmet/clarksville-Tennessee-37041/Simplicity-Gourmet-Simplicity-Gourmet-Equitable-Acceptance-Dont-fall-for-there-promises-756747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplicity Gourmet

Good Business with an A+ Rating at the BBB

AUTHOR: waterless customer - (United States of America)

Dear Anonymous,
I work in the customer service department at Simplicity Gourmet.  If you do want help, we will need to know who you are.  If you are a customer, please provide proof.  We do stand behind our products 100 %.  If you are having trouble, I guarantee we can help you.  You simply need to call our customer service number at 1-866-897-7676.  We can help you learn how to cook water less and grease less.
We have an A+ rating at the BBB.  We actively work toward resolutions when we know that person is in fact a customer, and their name so we can reach them.
We look forward to hearing from you, if this is not already resolved.