Complaint Review: Simplicity Gourmet

Simplicity Gourmet
P.O. Box 219 smyrna, Tennessee United States of America

Simplicity Gourmet Refusal of money back smyrna, Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Good Business with an A+ Rating at the BBB

On February 2nd 2011, my finance at the time and I went to a showing of simplicity gourmet, after 2 hours of listening, we decided to take a chance.

We gave a 500.00 dollar investment to this company and when we decided against it later they refused to give us any investment back.

Do not do any deals with Simplicity Gourmet or any Simplicity scams..

Also their shop online is under construction, and can't buy anything even if I wanted to spend money on their merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplicity-Gourmet/smyrna-Tennessee-37167/Simplicity-Gourmet-Refusal-of-money-back-smyrna-Tennessee-850938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplicity Gourmet

Good Business with an A+ Rating at the BBB

AUTHOR: waterless customer - (United States of America)

As an Employee of the company who works in customer service, I must say this e-mail does not seem legitimate at all.  I would respectfully ask that the consumer provide some sort of proof that they attended a show and/or made a purchase.
We have a A+ rating at the BBB and work hard to make sure our customers are happy.  It doesn't make sense that this customer put $500 down, without having ordered specific products.  A sales order form cannot be turned in and accepted without products clearly marked.  So there would be no need to shop online later.

I encourage customers to call the company directly with any questions or complaints.  The customer service line is 866-897-7676.  If the author of this post is a customer, I ask that they show proof and contact us immediately so we can assist them, instead of filing an anonymous post.   We have had issues with competitors filing false complaints and recently received information from an ex-employee of a competitor that it happened frequently.

I would also like to commend rip off report for allowing a response from the business as some sites allow anonymous reports to go unanswered. Last, if it turns out this complaint is from a real customer, we look forward to helping you rectify any issues you are having.  We value happy customers.