lovely

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Shanika — Santa Fe New Mexico United States of America
Simplicity Moving And Storage
331 Newman Springs Rd Red bank, New Jersey United States of America

Simplicity Moving And Storage Worldwide Movers paid money never got goods Red bank, New Jersey

This company came and got my furniture and goods on 9/9/12. They said it would cost $1300 to transport my things. They then changed the price to $2455. There has been many other downs to this situation. I already paid them $900 and now they have not contacted me or responded to phone or email. This company still has my money and my goods and have not contacted me to deliver my things. I just don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplicity-Moving-And-Storage/Red-bank-New-Jersey-07701/Simplicity-Moving-And-Storage-Worldwide-Movers-paid-money-never-got-goods-Red-bank-New-Je-1027350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplicity Moving And Storage