Complaint Review: Simpling Filings

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: James — Louisville Kentucky U.S.A.
Simpling Filings

Simpling Filings embraced me , helpful friendly unlike the IRS , got approval for $49 charged $177 refused complaint, threatened me with procesecution if I didn't stop complaining Internet

My experience with Simple Filings is very similiar to every one except that my perception is it couldn't happen without the blessing and cooperation of the IRS. When I attemtpted to get an IRS representative to refer me to the statutes covering the 3rd person filings he began to talk about Income Tax. I injected that my concern was with the acquistion of my FEIN and he fell silent.

The deception of Simple Filings looks weak in hindsight , but it is is couched in the harried atmosphere of an individual beginning a small business and all the details and pressures which shadow the seemingly simple filing for your tax numbers. It begins with registering with the state at which time ,in Ky you are instructed to call 800 829 4933 for your federal number application. Thats where the confusuion starts.

I am a 75 year old cancer patient suffering also from bi-polar disorder and a bit of dimentia. Its almost flattering for me to fall into the same trap of these other people, who would seem to be unlikely to fall for such a simple scheme. But I think that we all have in common an unwarranted trust in dealing with our government and we let our guard down.

The bottom line is this. It is basically wrong for the IRS to give preferential treatment to an individual business engaged in selling the taxpayer his or her own property. I'm not at all happy to pay $177 to learn about this business but I would gladly pay that much to shut them down. They are wrong and don't let words to the contrary sway you. If they can not produce a law allowing the circumventing of your signature they can not do what they are doing. It will take effort to flush this out but we can do it with patient persistance directed to those  in government who have principles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpling-Filings/internet/Simpling-Filings-embraced-me-helpful-friendly-unlike-the-IRS-got-approval-for-49-cha-981637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpling Filings